this takes ten minutes to do: cut tomatoes and put them in a pot with some water and a bouillon fish cube (or veggie cube), put the heat on so it starts to boil. Then crack a couple of eggs into a small bowl and stir them until they are clear. Now; drip small amounts of the egg blend into the boiling water - they will stiffen into egg lumps (lumps that the chinese call egg flowers). The last thing you do is adding rice noodles into the soup with some chili pepper and wait until they are soft. You can also put some vinegar on it before you eat it, but not too much. :)
EDIT: my friend Xin told me I should have fried the tomatoes in some oil first to make the colour of the soup more red, which is more typical for chinese ramen. Next time :)
Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage ( x )
YOOOOOOO that second insult though. SHIT
And here’s the thing that gets me, she ONLY speaks of love. She doesn’t insult black men, or speak of black men or white men as the alternative or better option, she speaks of love.
That’s so sad, because it is love. Not an, “I don’t like black men because…”.
I’m almost crying over this. Tamera Mowry is a sweetheart. I had NO idea she was getting so much grief over this! It’s ridiculous! I just want to give her a hug right now.
This is the system I’ve used since my sophomore year of high school for notes and its worked consistently, all the way through to my senior year of college. I hope it helps!
- I generally use three different color pens in bright shades. You want your notes to be something you enjoy looking at. One color is for headings and important, must remember facts (pink). One color is for key words and theories (green) and one is for definitions (purple).
- If I’m given a diagram during a lecture, I do my best to copy it down. Then I try to describe whats going on in my own words. Having a mental image of some important process has saved my but on an exam multiple times!
- I also draw little example pictures inline with the text of my notes as additional memory devices.
- If the professor makes the class slides available before the lecture, I’ll print them and write general summaries of the material in my notes ahead of time. That will save you from rushing in lecture and give you more time to ask questions about the things you don’t understand.
Generally, my notes don’t come out as neat as they are here. Most of the time, I end up copying them over so they’re easier to read and study from. Plus you get the added bonus of extra revision!
Good luck and happy studying! Xx
"he set out to prove a point about how easy women have it"
i’m frequently visited by three spirits at night
- the ghost of i fucked up
- the ghost of i’m currently fucking up
- and the ghost of i’m probably going to fuck up in the future